rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just banged a 9.... how do I get rid of her other fuck buddy?

Just banged a 9.... how do I get rid of her other fuck buddy?

Quote: (07-05-2011 10:41 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2011 10:00 AM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

Promiscuous girls are more likely to cheat.

I've heard this countless times but I have yet to see anything other than anecdotes to back it up. I'm not defending girls than jump on a different dick every night but there is zero scientific evidence for the above statement.

Quote:Quote:

You can't equate not wanting a slut for a girlfriend with not liking girls who are DTF. I wouldn't be here if I didn't like girls who are DTF, but being DTF and being girlfriend material are two very different things.

Classic madonna/whore complex.

There's a reason men evolved to avoid commitment with sluts. But like many things that evolved naturally in humans, we can find scientific evidence. You just haven't looked for scientific evidence. http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2010/12/wo...rried.html

You also don't understand what the madonna/whore complex is. A man with that complex can't have love and good sex with the same woman. A man who avoids LTRs with whores is just being smart.

There's also a term for men who don't avoid LTRs with sluts, cuckold.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Messages In This Thread