rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago

Chicago

Quote: (07-04-2011 09:54 AM)loosewin Wrote:  

GringoChileno,

Gives us your break down of what specific venues you think hott in that area. I'd be interested on your take on this. I haven't been to every place in this area and know it also depends on what day/time you hit it up. Case in point I was at the hunt club on Saturday around 1:45 and it was not that great. But I keep on hearing good things so maybe it was an off night?

I've had success at places like McFadden's, Original Mother's, and The Loft. One bar I'd mention in particular is Hangge Uppe. It's a 4AM bar that only attracts a lot of people near the 2AM closing time that most other places have. Total meat market--on 2 occasions I've taken girls home with me less than 20 minutes after opening them which is 2 of my 3 fastest pulls ever. Haven't noticed a real drop-off during the week--Clark and Division is pretty close to the center of Chicago nightlife and people will be out pretty much any night.

For some reason the girls I meet at bars around here seem more open to the idea of going home with someone the same night than in other areas of Chicago. It could be that the area has a reputation as a place people go to pick up and get picked up so it draws out a bunch of girls who are horny and looking to get fucked.

Can't really give a breakdown of good places to go for the over-30 crowd since that's not my demographic but everything I hear is that State St. is the place to be for older guys looking for gold-digging young sluts and vice-versa.

lilseezie: I agree with you about the Hangge Uppe but I think that's what makes it so easy to pull from there. Ridiculously drunk people + rampant sloppiness = [Image: hump.gif] Just make sure you're not completely shitfaced yourself or you may get a bad case of beer goggles and wake up next to one of the many land mines that frequent the place.

Messages In This Thread