rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons from Jail Bait

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (07-04-2011 10:09 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

How many men of any age do you honestly believe will have the ability to provide a mental challenge at the top of their list of qualities in a woman they are seeking?
I'm sure there are men who care, but to be honest, the vast majority do not. If this were the case, then mature, 30+ careerist women (lawyers, doctors, etc) would be the hottest tickets around, but they aren't. Models with far less in the way of academic credentials seem to attract many more men on average.

Since men in general clearly don't put this quality at the top of their list, UrbanNerd, what reason have you to conclude that most men who date down care?
Where is my reason to care about this "challenge" you value so highly?

And THIS thinking is the #1 reason why so many men are in a financial mess after relationships. You dudes (not saying you) goto college, doing everything to impress professors, start businesses, slave through the corporate world and stack money, THEN......

You go get involved or marry or have a child with some chick who makes 10 times less than you...all over some p*ssy. Now if you are gaming the teen, pumping-n-dumping, more power to you. But many of you won't...it is too ingrained in you.

I don't know about YOU ALL but I like nice gifts. I like not picking up the tab. I don't think all of you are just gonna lay up with some chick in your apartment or some hotel room all day. You will want to do other things and for ME, I am not going to be 100% financially responsible.

So you suckers...I mean gamers can keep falling into that trap.

Messages In This Thread