rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saw too many familiar faces and hot girls

Saw too many familiar faces and hot girls

Quote: (04-15-2014 02:24 AM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2014 12:29 AM)Blackliter Wrote:  

I went to 3 different locations, and saw people that recognized me at each. All the girls I'm seeing out are either sorority chicks 7+ hotness or random girls that are just alright.

So what you're saying is that you have an abundance of hot chicks around you and you are recognized (DHV) a decent amount. This is the kind of situation that many guys in non-popular areas or non-abundant areas would KILL for.

I have no clue how to game the sorority chicks. And no I can't join a frat...already left one and am too old in college.

Sorority chicks don't require that you be in a frat to get a swipe at their pussies. You need to be FUN, POSITIVE, and SOCIAL. You need to be friends with some of the frat guys and have girls they know recognize you and think you're not a creep. That's actually not that hard and NOT impossible.

I don't want to approach too many of these girls and to keep seeing them again. only a limited amount of places to go even though its a huge college. seeing the same faces currently is a detriment. I don't come off as alpha yet. and can't mess up too much..

Stop thinking about it as if you're going to use up all your opportunities. Be social, talk to everyone, enjoy yourself, make people laugh. You may hit on some of them but won't hit on everyone. You'll be seen as social and decent with women, not as a creep. You don't have to come across as alpha, but you can't come across as a wallflower. Come across as what you are, perhaps not 100% socially aware but looking for a good time and not worried that you're not perfect.

Let people form their own opinion of you, instead of choosing it for them by never giving them the opportunity to see you having fun and talking to lots of people.

Perfect, thank you for writing all of this out. It helps a TON. The main point was that there's only a limited amount of people going out in the places here and I'm bound to see the same faces each week, but I like your point. I'll approach anyway.

Off to act on your advice.

Messages In This Thread