rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pitt invades Cali, Colombia (cali vs santo domingo)

Pitt invades Cali, Colombia (cali vs santo domingo)

Quote: (04-14-2014 08:50 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

@Pitt

Im surprised u didnt find the black women in Cali attractive but I guess everyones tastes are different, I saw a healthy amount of booty when I was out and about. To give some perspective I was last there in 2008 so maybe it has changed some. You really found the infrastructure in Cali better than Santo Domingo?

I found the opposite to be true, I mean considering that Santo Domingo now has a metro line and other infrastructure improvements I dont see what you are referring to. Cali felt like a more dangerous city to me as well.

Also u referenced the Cali seen parties hard every night. This wasnt what I experienced most locals seemed to be in during the week because they couldnt afford to spend money at bars and only partied on the weekends. Of course the city and economy may have improved since I last visited. Good to hear an on the ground report though.

It's interesting how people can have completely different opinions about a place. Man, santo domingo looks way more dangerous than Cali, Cali infrastructure is on some first world shit, I even think many parts of Cali look better than London, as I said, I am actually shocked on how developed Cali is, I don't understand why you believe the opposite and think Santo Domingo looks better than here, it's just not making sense to me, sorry.

The nightlife here is really popping everyday. Usually when I come out at night, there is always a place to party, it's about knowing the right people and the right places for you to know where is popping.

yeah I am not really impressed with the booties, I need to check out buenaventura and Cartagena but this girl told me last night that Cali is 60% black, I need to invade some barrios and see if my opinion changes but I doubt it.

Messages In This Thread