rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

Quote: (02-26-2014 04:57 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

I've been thinking about this for a while. The idea of having 10 to 30 kids is a really powerful feeling for me especially since I am the only person in the next generation of my family. If I die, this family legacy will die.

Obviously it's unrealistic to have 30 kids but do any of you have this urge?

HELL THE FUCK YES!

I find the level on info on this forum amazing. What I also find amazing is the number of dudes here who have no interest in getting chics pregant. Now, I can understand the child support angle, tying oneself to a woman forever, but just purely on a biological level, not wanting to get a woman pregnant?

It's not personal to the other guys here, but my instinctual reaction is

[Image: gtfo.gif]

A brief moment of vague comprehension that not all guys are like me, followed by

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

My sexual fantasies typically involve impregnating dozens of women over and over again in giant harem.

Seriously, when I sex up my wife, I want to get her pregnant, every time.

I'd absolutely love to have 10 biological kids of my own. My wife and I had to stop after 3 due to medical issues. Yes, it's a lot of work and does have it's costs. But the urge does not go away. My wife looked at me one day and said, "If I didn't have to have my tubes tied, would you still want to go for 10 kids?" and my answer was a honest "Yes. I'd put as many babies in you as physically possible."

Messages In This Thread