rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Infidelity Website Boss!

The Infidelity Website Boss!

I have tried it. My earlier thoughts are posted here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28685-...#pid548388

"This guy raises an interesting point. He's not trying to bring marriages down... he's trying to help keep them alive."

No, he's making a shitload of money off thirsty motherfuckers.

If he's trying so hard, then why play so fast and loose with guys' personal data & credit cards. When you cancel an account on there, there's a very tricky screen to get you to pay $20 for "complete erase" of your profile. In other words, pay up or we might just keep your personal data hanging around on our site. You want an interesting story? Try to contest a charge with your CC company. I've read that you'll get a certified letter delivered to your home from AM containing screen shots of your profile, and all the transaction records including your IP address. Pray your wife doesn't open it first.

On top of that, as has been pointed out elsewhere, AM will use "online hosts" as a way to milk $ out of thirsty guys, getting them to burn credits on emails & IM sessions. The website uses numerous "dark design patterns", such as the tricky account cancellation screen, or certain default options like paying extra credits to get a read receipt on your emails.

Just in case any of you bros are married and looking for some on the side, online is a fucking terrible idea. Number #1 rule of infidelity is don't leave a paper trail.

If you're not married, what the fuck are you doing on that site? There are a hundred easier & cheaper ways to get laid.

Messages In This Thread