rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wroclaw, Poland Trip Report

Wroclaw, Poland Trip Report

Just came back from Wroclaw. Sirob's report was a huge help.

1. The nightlife is much more happening than Poznan. It's not even close. Girls are the same attractiveness but I felt like I had a lot more options. I noticed in Wroclaw the crowds recycle more, so every 20 minutes you have new faces. In Poznan it's more static.

2. There's a lot more tourists, so you are less "exotic." But those foreigners are not like us... their game/style/swag is very poor. They roll in large groups and get insanely drunk. They are more a nuissance than competition. The only guys you have to keep an eye on are black guys with muscles. The skinny Somalian dude poses no game threat, but the jacked Nigerian or American brother should not be underestimated (I learned this the hard way a couple weeks ago).

3. Summer day game is weak. College is out so you need to walk around for quite a while until you find something. The best spot was the H&M.

Quote: (05-06-2011 09:30 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

[Cafe Manana is] the best place in Wroclaw to pull a SNL (if that can be done).

Yes it can!

[Image: banana.gif]

On Thursday night I went to a lot of places, determined that Manana was the best for bangs, and got two from there during a weekend visit (Thu, Fri, and Sat night).

There are a ton of no-game foreigners at Manana, but they do approach more than Polish guys so you can't sit on your hands. In Poznan I can afford to be a little more passive but in Wroclaw I had to step it up. It wasn't a big deal.

I'm considering moving to Wroclaw in a month or so, especially if Poznan continues to be dead. It's a fun and lively city that is much better than Gdansk/Sopot and more active than Poznan (during summer).

Messages In This Thread