rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saw too many familiar faces and hot girls

Saw too many familiar faces and hot girls

I went out tonight...I saw 13 familiar faces.... too many, mostly guys (a lot of player friends). From middle school, high school, old clubs, old organizations... all of them were acquaintances. Out of the 13 only 1 talked with me for a pro-longed period of time. He was cool.

I went to 3 different locations, and saw people that recognized me at each. All the girls I'm seeing out are either sorority chicks 7+ hotness or random girls that are just alright.

I have no clue how to game the sorority chicks. And no I can't join a frat...already left one and am too old in college.

I went to a bar with not a single girl below a 6...literally. Couldn't make a move... too loud. working on it, all of you already know...its just not an easy fix.

Wish some of you were here with me to teach me the ropes in person.

I don't want to approach too many of these girls and to keep seeing them again. only a limited amount of places to go even though its a huge college. seeing the same faces currently is a detriment. I don't come off as alpha yet. and can't mess up too much..

Messages In This Thread