rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Americans will look like in 2050

What Americans will look like in 2050

Quote: (04-11-2014 11:16 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'm asking a serious question here because this is what I hear often from WNs. About how much racial mixing is pushed by the media, but I just don't see it all around me. If anything I think it's the opposite, that they are extremely cautious about it. And it's far and few between that any major movie marketed to the general audience shows interracial couples in romances.

And genocide is when you MURDER someone of another ethnicity. If people of that ethnicity voluntarily choose to marry out of their group, that is NOT genocide. And to call it such trivializes people who actually have died from genocide campaigns. Giving Native Americans small pox infected blankets in hope of wiping them out is an example of genocide, my friend. Obama's parents marrying is not.

This is the last point I want to make and then I will take a break from these kinds of threads for awhile just for the sake of my mental health.

If people do not think Christian men can handle insults look at the points made in the quote above.

For not having a pro-multicultural stance, scorpion is indirectly called a white supremacist/racist.

Then there is a second insult, where Christian men are indirectly referred to as having genocidal tendencies.

This is nothing personal against you speakeasy. I just want to point out the arguments that are used liberally to rail against Christians.

Messages In This Thread