rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belle Knox interview on Opie and Anthony validates everything we believe in

Belle Knox interview on Opie and Anthony validates everything we believe in

Quote: (04-11-2014 04:35 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I'm not worried about Belle Knox and the impact she will or won't have on our society.

I'm worried about the black kid who didn't get into Duke because the college instead awarded his place to her. Where he would have used his Ivy League degree to perhaps support a family and shore up black America, she's trashed the name of the very institution he'd have been proud to attend.

How many other African-American guys lost places at major universities to white women who aren't going to use the degree or just use it as an Mrs. Degree?

After the Civil Rights movement sought to give black men a leg up, white women stepped in and demanded affirmative-action slots, which only served to make the economic pie between the races less proportionate. If we're going to have racial discussions here, this is the one we should have.

Somewhere there's a black guy flipping burgers who would have loved to have been sitting in the seats Belle Knox (metaphorically) took a shit on.

I'm confused, why do you prioritise the life of black people over any other minority race or person?

Although I don't agree with Affirmative Action programs. As an ethnic minority with an advanced degree I believe AA definitely does more harm than good and I hope these programs end.

Messages In This Thread