rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sunglasses

Sunglasses

Quote: (06-30-2011 04:45 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Whats the consensus on wearing sunglasses in situations they arent needed, IE at night or inside? Still makes you a Dbag or can it be worked if done properly?

Do you do a lot of coke?

Seriously, I don't do it but like anything else if you can pull if off and not give a shit then go for it.

I've worn Persols exclusively for over a decade. I like simple styles that aren't trendy and Persols have been around forever. They also last for a long time and since they're classics you can wear them as the expensive fads come and go, and they can be worn with all the styles of clothing I like to wear without looking out of place. They cost a bit but they're worth it, and it only takes breaking one pair to get really careful about keeping them intact. Well it took me two but I am a slow learner.

Not to mention Steve "I live for myself and I answer to nobody" McQueen wore them a lot, so there you go.

Whatever you wear, make sure they fit your face. It's like matching shirt collars to your facial shape. If you pick a pair because they're popular but they don't match the lines composing your body's image then something will look off about you. Persol PO 2288's are my current go to pair.

Messages In This Thread