rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread

I've been noticing alot of tinder stories here so I'll share flake from mine:

I know exactly where I fucked up (I think)

Matched a 38 year old who looks 28, visiting here for a week. The convo made it well known we would be banging when we hungout, she was pretty forward about it.

Got the number did a compliancy test told her to send a pic, I sent one back, she digged my arms and beardstache.

We started talking about sports and exercising. Turns out her pic was her fresh out of the gym (surprisingly cute). She played volleyball told me she was 5'9" i said perfect I like my women tall. **THIS is where I fucked myself** I said i was 5'9" ish (I am almost 5'9) and I like my women tall. Fall asleep...text her did you die or what ? "no i fell asleep early, good morning, how's yours going" blah blah blah. Then I ask her hey are we still or for tonight -no response- then go for the classic "good to know you're reliable" line. No response delete number.

I'm pretty sure when I interjected height I created a vulnerability in my game. Lesson learned.

Messages In This Thread