rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

Quote: (07-02-2011 05:00 AM)Neo Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2011 04:03 AM)Gringo Wrote:  

So are you saying you continually re-wrote your profile to target individual girls? Seems like a lot of hassle.

One of the things I noticed is that everyone has a really standard / boring profile photo on OKCupid, there's nothing to distinguish people by. I have probably the most original photo on there but my profile needs work, I couldn't be bothered to put time into it so just kept it short.

Individuals? No. Groups and types yes. A profile that's going to attract say a hippie girl who is 20 is different than one who's going to attract say a grad student who is 25, which is different than one who's going to get a go getter type of chick who is 29.

Neo is doing it right. You want to create a motif that is flexible enough to attract a group of girls even if that means alienating another, otherwise you'll end up with nothing.

Some different motifs include:

"Intelligent, Sophisticated, Well-Traveled Guy"
"Cool and Witty 'I don't take this site seriously' Guy"
"Ridiculously Attractive Guy" (It doesn't really matter what you write with this one)

etc.

Once you pick a "motif" or role you are expanding your potential demographic to a certain set of girls who fit different criteria.

Maybe I'll do up a write up on this topic. I've been getting a lot of questions lately on the same subject.

I disagree that there aren't lines or techniques that work well though. I'll be outlining many of them in my book.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread