rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats Your Price

Whats Your Price

Quote: (04-09-2014 11:26 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

No ifs and buts, this IS prostitution! Personally, I have much more respect for a prostitute than for any of these women on sites like that. Prostitutes earn money in an honest way; the whores on these sites make money by leading on and deceiving guys.

This only confirms, if there was any further need, that NA and western women are good for only one thing: a quick P&D. They have nothing else to offer a man other than temporary pleasure.

I actually look at guys that use What's Your Price as weaker than guys just going on backpage and getting some paid ass.

At least the guy using backpage is man enough to get some trim for his money. Not that it's anything to be proud of but it's better than paying a girl to sit across from you over dinner.

I guarantee the majority of guys using WYP are not even trying to bury the bone, yet "hoping something happens". Chodes to the core and the broads will take advantage of them all day long without ever opening their legs.

Plenty of guys like that on SA as well according to my "research", however if you play your cards right it's never an issue for a guy that knows what he's doing as you are not begging for a date by waving cash in her face.

Messages In This Thread