rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I am a convert to direct game...and a question

Why I am a convert to direct game...and a question

Now for my question to you guys. Funny situation.

My second direct daytime approach was today. I was walking through a health food grocery store and saw a cute thin blonde shopping. We checked out at the same time and were parked right next to each other. As we put our groceries in our respective cars I put my cart back and said, "Hey". She said "Hi" and it went like this

Me: I know this is totally random, but...I saw you in there and I wanted to meet you because I think you're cute.
Her: Oh, thanks! I have a boyfriend.
Me: Of course you do!
Her: Sorry!
Me: Don't apologize.

The whole time I was totally unfazed and just felt good from the approach itself. I was ready to pack up and leave the parking lot in my car.

Instead, she continued the convo. She said, "So are you just on your day off?"
Me: No, I'm working. See my ID badge? (and pointed to my badge)
Her: Ohh me too! (points to her own ID card around her neck)
Me: Where do you work?

And we went into a cool convo and she was asking me all kinds of personal questions. She asked where I lived, where I was from, what my job is etc etc. When she mentioned she does hand modeling, I said "Let me see your hands." She laughed and showed them to me and I was honestly unimpressed. They looked kind of ragged.

Me: Woww..Those are amazing.
Her: haha
Me: Damn, if you're a hand model maybe I could be a hand model too (hold up my own plain looking hands)

After some more laughing and banter I tell her I need to go. "I know you said you have a boyfriend but do you want to get a drink sometime, just as friends?"
Her: Well, I have a twin sister whose relationship is on the rocks right now. Maybe I could set you guys up.
Me: Hm, that'd be cool. Is she as funny as you?
Her: Oh totally, she is just like me and looks just like me. Give me your number and I'll put you in touch.

Instead of just giving her my number I decide to take hers and text it so she has mine. So she gets my text, reads my number and I tell her yup thats it. Some more banter about area codes and she asks about where I'm from and we peace out.

My initial suspcision and a friend's confirmation of it as being suspect is that the girl is the twin, there is no twin and she just didn't want to look bad by giving her number out after saying she has a boyfriend. We all know how hamster brains work.

So my question to you guys is, how do I proceed with this? I have her number, not the "twin's" number. Do I keep gaming her, hit her up about her "twin", or...What? What are the chances that she really does have a twin sister she wants to hook me up with? I was thinking it's 20% chance of being real and 80% chance of her not wanting to look like a cheating slut but still wanting my cock.

Anyway as a guy new to going direct and being in this situation, I'm looking for guidance from y'all. Any thoughts?

Messages In This Thread