rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

I Get My First Day Game Campus Bang: Looks Are Deceiving

Two weeks back on campus in the late afternoon I spot a girl coming from my right. Cute, no makeup, blue eyes, hair tied up, auburn hair, 5'4" very thin looked 20-21... very high 6 if she wore a little make up let her down a low 7.

Since I wasn't feeling very confident and she came out of my blind spot I indirect opened her with asking for directions. Luckily as I have posted before she is walking in the same direction to the place I am asking about and offers to lead me there. Great it is an instant date. We chat...

She tells me she is a junior and lives 45 min away and has to commute. Perfect she probably has a weak social circle here and is dying for a local guy I end up being right.

Two weeks later we get together for the first date (last night). She drives in traffic for an hour or so just to meet me on a weekday. This threw me off a little because for a supposed 20-21 year old junior in college that is a 7.0 to put that investment in seems out of place.

I tour her around State St. and I learn she just moved from AZ 6 months ago, okay now I get it more... she is new and it is less expensive to live that far away. We get a beer I find out she is a beer snob. I also see a few grey hairs which I hadn't notice before. I immediately look at her hands, neck, crows feet etc.. for signs of aging... nope with no make up on at all she looks young. She mentions she is a home owner in AZ and rents it out. I was shocked a girl so young could be a home owner. She also says she was a small business owner for 10 years.

My penis is now forcibly tricking my mind as I want my first campus bang to be from a young chick.

We got to bar number 2. I convince her to switch from beer to vodka by making her try her first Titos. We play pool and drink more I go in for the kiss when she is laughing. Soon after we are on stools and I have my hand between her leg going to work. She seems very calm and collected. Too much for a younger girl! Soon after we go play darts on the walk over I force her to lay back on one of the pool tables in plain view, after I push her into the wall by the dart board and make out hard. I hear jeers from some girls at the bar. There is no loud music, nor anyone else being loud. I must look classy.

On the way home (2 blocks away - logistics) she asks how old I am I make her go first. At first my dumb mind is thinking to lie young because a 21 year old fucking an almost 29yo can be a problem some days...

She is 32... I am mildly floored as a 32yo junior that dresses and acts young. When I met her on the street corner for the date I was honestly thinking of back up plans if she wasn't 21 and we couldn't grab a drink at a bar. We ended up fucking 3 times. She puked after the first time. The second two times were about 5 hours later. I walked her to the parking garage and she drove home.

I am noticing a pattern. I play comfort for about the first hour, then I slowly encourage partying and heavy drinking. I escalate hard and fast. She tries to keep up with drinking, we get home fuck, the liquor catches up then we fuck again when they sober up.

I don't know how to feel about this bang. The sex was good and she is in decent shape, and looks for a 32yo doubt, but anything older than 23 and I get discouraged fast. The little fupa forming and little bit of tit sag gets to me, even if everything else is good. On the other hand if she told me she was 21, I would have bought it that night, but done the math later once I orgasmed.

It took me 6+ months and this was the 6th girl I took out on a date from a Campus Day Game Number Crunch to get a bang and it was a 32 year old. Well - progress I guess. Look up and look forward!

I need to take my own advice and approach solid 7+s more often not these borderline 6/7's I seem to be stuck on and comfortable with!

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread