rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asia Entrepreneurs Declassified

Asia Entrepreneurs Declassified

Quote: (06-23-2011 10:43 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Yeah, I like subscription models too. Recurring income is everything, although in this case it would not really be passive as I'd have to continuously update it in order to justify the recurring payments. Having said that, I kill two birds with one stone as my goal is to have a reason to reach out to and network with high-level seasoned veteran Asia entrepreneurs and possibly find a mentor. It's like I'm getting paid to get free consultations from those who have been there, done that.

Nobody says you have to give access to 100 interviews all at once. In fact if you gave someone 100 10 or 20 minutes interviews all at once they might feel overwhelmed and might not value each interview as much since they have so many of them. You could set it up so that you give people access to X new interviews every month or if they want them all at once they could pay a big lump sum in the beginning for them.

Messages In This Thread