rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

I just thought of one other thing I wanted to share (yes, I know, I know, I keep saying just one other thing, and now there are ten of them).

If you're a larger western sized guy in China, a very good way to establish strong kino with a girl sitting with you is…if you have large hands (I can palm a basketball), to put your hands next to hers. Most Chinese girls have tiny hands, and they'll be amazed (its never failed) by the size difference. They'll spend minutes comparing the size, all the while likely wondering what else you have that might be quite a bit larger than Chinese standard issue. By the time your done, their holding hands with you, and you've established strong kino (as holding hands in China is quite intimate, since people don't touch each other normally).

And if you have body/arm hair, forget about it. That comparison invites a lot of inspection.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread