rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR with chick with fucked up health?

LTR with chick with fucked up health?

I know that feeling completely. Back in the day and probably my only ltr to date was with this girl of 2 years who was born with something that prevented her from having children. I remembered though i couldn't let her go after i earned her. Gamed her so perfect with all these guys fiending for her i came out on top. she was obedient and was like wanting me do to her w/e my imgationion had in mind. But in the back of my mind it always bothered me that i'll never have my own son and just all these things I though i'd have. Theres always adoption yea but thats not your flesh and blood. I glad it ended when one of my best friends said some stupid shit that I believed and I just look back sometimes. I havent gamed a girl that good since but then again not having kids (on top of her not wanting kids lol) got me deeply.

Messages In This Thread