rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Wall street is rigged" HFT Debate

"Wall street is rigged" HFT Debate

Quote: (04-06-2014 11:25 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2014 11:19 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

HFT guys are red pill, they have no qualms about crushing the weak and making the most they can in this capitalistic society. If I had an advantage, I would use it too and y'all would too.

Giving everyone an equal change sounds pretty feminist.....not to mention your average joe will think he's George Soros and burn his account through a day trying to game the system.

There's no need to hate on the rich, guns are to be used for defense....not killing our job creators.

Here's my new business idea: every time you deposit a check at the bank, my automated software takes 1% of it and deposits it into my account.

If I can secure this advantage for myself, it's my prerogative to use it, regardless of how you feel about it.

Fuck yeah, job creation!

Go ahead, do it. I'll be a dumbass if I use a bank with your software....but if I do, then I deserve to get played by the game.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread