rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spring Break's new "menace": Horny Older Men

Spring Break's new "menace": Horny Older Men

Quote: (04-04-2014 08:09 PM)darklightdispatch Wrote:  

Once they have to resort to shaming, the battle's already over. People, men or women, don't have to be shamed unless what's being sold is something they really don't want. If men actually wanted strong, independent, mature women there would be no need to humiliate and insult them to convince them of it.

It is normal for young guys to join older women in the shaming, though, as a competitive strategy. An older guy with his shit together is more appealing to many young girls than another broke, clueless college dude. Youth, of course, isn't the trump card for men that it is for women.

So true, and I've experienced it, and I must admit before I came here, the shaming would have an effect on me.

I'm in my late 30s, and a few years ago was with a very attractive 23 y/o. I also had a few flings with other women in their early-mid 20s. Several people would say 'you should meet someone more mature' or 'hey, still chasing 18 year olds'. Emphasis was always on 'chasing' as if I was begging them for it and failing. I thought to myself 'perhaps I should meet someone closer to my age who is more mature'. After being set up with several bitter fat pigs, (and coming across this site and realizing my gut instincts were more than valid) I learned the error of my ways, which is to not be ashamed of what is natural. And to not take other people literally. Read between the lines. There is a reason why older women shame men who are attracted to younger women, and a reason why bitterly married men don't want to see other guys having fun.

Regarding Ms. Shuster, I've seen millions of women exactly like her. While certainly not hot, she's not hideously ugly either. In college she probably was in a decent sorority (they need numbers), and had a few drunk desirable men bang her. Between that and how much I bet her friends tell her how 'witty' she is due to her writings and observations, she can't understand why men her own age don't want to bang her. She could've settled down with a decent guy a few years ago, but her job (plus, ya know, feminist thinking) convinced her she was entitled to whoever she wanted. Now that those guys are traveling to spring break to bang younger women, those men must be thoroughly shamed.

Messages In This Thread