rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Chengdu, China

Datasheet: Chengdu, China

@Global_Cocksman

You can read about my personal experience in Chengdu here.

I agree with most but not all that you have stated.
Regarding the dirt and people spitting and smoking everywhere, I don't know how long you have been in China but it's pretty much ubiquitous there. I arrived Chengdu after over a month in China so by that point I was desensitized to all of it.

Chengdu is the only big city in China where days would pass between the sighting of other westerners. In general I think this was a disadvantage, because the level is openness to foreigners in very low, and it's very hard to find an English speaking girl, let alone an attractive one.
If you have some mandarin skill, I think you can score big there.
Girls seemed somewhat conservative (even though the sichuan stigma of slutty girls), so it might take you a 2nd or 3rd date to secure the flag with a quality girl outside of the club/bar scene.

As for the girl quality, Chengdu has high quality of girls compared to China, they still fall way behind the Jap girls and Vietnamese girl (personally I don't get the hype about Koreans).
From all the places I visited in China, it's probably only second to Shanghai, though I did hear amazing things about Chongqing.

Messages In This Thread