rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First time home in 6 years - my analysis..

First time home in 6 years - my analysis..

Quote: (04-03-2014 10:02 AM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2014 05:01 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

I can't speak for SF personally, but I swear an SF RVF member was saying how girls in the rich SF suburbs were the hottest in the area. There's a deluge of studies (see what I did there) showing that men who make high incomes tend to marry more attractive women and that high socio-economic status = far lower obesity rates, as well as higher marriage rates and much lower divorce rates too.

true and false. some higher end suburbs here in the Bay Area, like Walnut Creek have really good talent (even I am impressed right there by the talent right there). but take a drive towards some suburbs in Silicon Valley and that changes big time, or even here my part of the Bay Area (the North Bay suburbs).

and about that book you gave the link to; yes, marriage is especially getting destroyed amongst the lower classes of all ethnicities. but even take into consideration; many marriages even amongst middle and upper middle class families aren't exactly good marriages. you can't see how the true dynamics works behind closed doors and see if the woman is dominating the marriage or if the partners hate each other beyond belief. in all honestly, the state of marriage in the mainstream american society is destroyed and i dont see repairs coming for decades to come (until this cancer called libtardism is sent packing to the fringes of society)

Quote:Quote:

Blick Mang's hometown is an outlier. Most rural areas in the West are in decline, often even in population decline. If it wasn't lucky enough to have oil it'd still be going downhill like it was when he left, and like most other small towns like it are still in decline. Advances in agriculture technology and the flight of manufacturing jobs from the West to the Asia have not been kind to these kinds of places.

it's how things go; some places prosper like crazy and then decline. it's how life works.

the talent in Walnut Creek is amazing! Lots of girls from there used to go to Oakland for the ragers.

Messages In This Thread