rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Chris are you in SZ or have you lived here? I don't agree that the city is so interesting but I agree with the rest. There are a lot of expats here, just not many RV expats.

GC - stalker potential is probably somewhat higher in China than in the USA, if you've slept with the girl. There is still an old-fashioned mentality about sleeping together with many girls in China. And no one would know what a stalker is if you mentioned it - there isn't the sense of personal privacy in China that there is in the west (not remotely).

I hear what you're saying - if she was a 7+, I might have done it. But she was a six and there was a vibe about her I just didn't like. So I passed. Perhaps if I had been more hard up around then, I would have thrown it in.

I'm not sure what you mean by expat scene. There are a fair number of expats in Shenzhen. I've actually seen more foreigners the last month in my neighborhood (Gang Xia) than I have in the year proceeding it. I'm not sure whats bringing them into this area, but I see backpacker types walking through the village behind my building (this is not even a street open to car or bus traffic) so its surprising. I think there must be some impetus which is getting the local apt buildings to rent to foreigners, and thats pulling them into the area. Still, far fewer than the expat oriented areas, but more than I've seen. I might have to move :/

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread