rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice for a location independent 38 year old

Advice for a location independent 38 year old

Thanks for the advice fellas. This all sounds great. If have been to BKK and rate it highly. I am currently debating living there vs Manila/Cebu City in the Phils.

I have posted up in Phnom Penh, Cambodia for a few months last year and loved it HOWEVER the cultural differences between Cmabodians and Anglos are too great to really look at a LTR there - even dating was kinda a no-go because of the differences.

Damn good and affordable lifestyle there tho - surprisingly excellent food and very cheap accomodation. Loved Khmer massages too and you could easily afford one daily in a budget.

So Poland sounds interesting. I have lived in Prague but I was 23 with no money and a GF I was loyal to back home. I feel the game would be different as an adult.

I was wondering if 38 if too old to be of appeal to anyone under 30 but evidently not. I can pass for younger mostly anyways.

Excited!

Messages In This Thread