rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Stopped Reading the News, And Why You Should Too

I Stopped Reading the News, And Why You Should Too

Quote: (04-01-2014 09:34 PM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

But it occurred to me that 99.9% of what I read about in the news has 0.1% effect on my life.

Really? Do you want to be the guy who approach a cute political science girl in 2017 thinking Obama is still your president because you don't read news since 2014? I've stopped watching television in 2011 and I'm completely clueless when my friends and our girls talk about some hilarious commercial they saw, or a talk show that featured someone interesting. I do have internet for movies and seasons of tv shows but there are things that steal the topic and you are just there silent. Imagine now what would happen if you stopped with all printed, online and tv news. You'll basically be the guy living under the rock.

Be up to date with the news, but learn to read between the lines so you can filter out retarded propaganda and blue pill crap.

Messages In This Thread