rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harvard "rape" letter; help me find an article

Harvard "rape" letter; help me find an article

Believe it or not, as an avid red-piller anti-feminist I despise rape. I don't want rape to happen, even if women are just beautiful bodies operated by a hyper-energetic hamster.

The problem is that feminist don't empower women to clearly say no, instead they breed this huge fear of imminent bodily harm to any women for expressing her desires (or lack thereof). It is the feminist fear campaign on rape that is doing the most to silence women in situations such as the article above.

Then again submitting is a part of their core, even if they don't want the sex they want to submit. At this point it's up to the hamster to rationalize how what they want, and what they don't want are one in the same. Whether or not they come up with 'rape' as an answer depends on how well conditioned they are to believe that submission isn't a part of their nature.

Messages In This Thread