rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Even I Couldn't Fail In The Philippines

Even I Couldn't Fail In The Philippines

IKE,
I enjoy reading your reports about your trip and your overall experiences. However, when it comes to your comments and views on world politics, cultures and overall worldly knowledge, they are painfully cringe worthy and baffling. Quite a contrast between your very interesting and enjoyable insights on your trip and the sheer ignorance of your comments on the safety of airlines from outside of the so called first world.

Have you flown with any of these airlines? Turkish Airlines? Emirates? Etihad? Qatar Airways? Outside of Singapore Airlines and New Zealand Air, NO airline from the so called first world can match let alone compete with the above mentioned ones. Don't take my word for it. Do a little bit of research or better yet, fly with them and you would realize the huge difference between them and the so called first world.

Messages In This Thread