rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12 Years a Lesbian
2 Years a Lesbian
Quote: (03-28-2014 05:23 PM)Muk Wrote:  

I don't believe for a second that homosexuality is genetic
The way that genetics works is that there is a gene that makes one person more reproductively successful than those who lack it, or at the very least, has no effect at all. any gene that makes one less successful, even a tiny bit, would soon see that gene crowded out by those who lack it.
Basically, in order for a gay gene to exist for 200,000 years of human evolution, those who have it would need to reproduce AT LEAST as much as straight people. Sure, some gays reproduce with straight people, but there is no way it would be at a rate equal to, or even near normal couples.

Homosexuality is nearly completely socialized with the only biological impact on it being those born with, or produces more of the alternate sex's (the term "opposite sex" is a pet peeve of mine. Males and females are not opposites) sex hormones. Hormones determine outward appearances, and in some cases, behavior, but it doesn't impact their sexuality. A boy with more estrogen may develop more feminine qualities, but it won't make him stick things up his ass. The feminine qualities make him identify more with girls, and makes other children treat him differently, The negative, and positive social interactions is what makes him become gay. The estrogen, or the genes make him more likely to become gay, but it doesn't make him gay.

Most people are a product of the environment they were raised in. However, your post made me laugh really hard. Informative yet funny. Nice touch

Messages In This Thread