rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

Still been number farming and trying to convert day game numbers. But last night I got a new night bang.

So I am about 4 bangs outta 209 approaches. Roughly 2% conversion. I have opportunities in which I was close to converting 2 more bangs but failed. If I had those 6/209 more near 3% which is more what I aim for. 5% one day would be my goal. Most of these approaches are day game by far. Had other bangs through online, probably on pace for 18-20 bangs in a 1 year period which I am happy with. I don't think I am up for Soup / McQueen American numbers of 50+ a year.

Approach 209: Bang - Overcoming German Couple Thirst
I am drunk, but the good amount of drunk where I can game well and get really into whatever environment I am thrown into.

I am noticing the longer I take to pregame at a reasonably pace starting around 8pm and Easing Into the Night, the better buzz I have on my way out especially solo. I am still heavily dependent on how quality my buzz is as to how well I game.

Rolling solo. I have been dressing down a bit lately, but louder colors with a baseball hat. Has given me more confidence for whatever reason. Probably contrast from the dressier types.

After leaving venue 1 I go to check venue 2 a favorite club of mine. The line is very long I know the door guy and have it on semi-lock down, but for some reason my instincts tell me to look for something better.

Walking back towards other venues near my place I see a girl in a shiny silver dress that barely covers her luscious ass and has sleeves (my favorite kind of dress). Her thighs, ass, legs alone make the deal. 23yo, 5'10 medium length brown hair that is put up, nice little black boots, blue eyes.
Her body is a 7+, she has a cute face, but suffers from some mild acne I easily overlook this in girls because I had acne in the past so I feel sympathy and probably even some more attraction if they are confident with themselves. It must be much harder to be a girl with acne than a guy 10 fold. So some may dock her down to a 6, I say a 7.0.

She is infront of a small, but classy bar/restaurant on the phone, but makes strong eye contact I slowly drift by and looks like she is on hold. I turn somewhat back and ask how it is in there. She says great I should come in and get a drink.

I step much closer to her and invade her personal space (liquor helps with this for me). I make strong eye contact and really don't remember what I said, but I was teasing her and I slowly boxed her into a doorway a few feet away and pinned her by the wall. She was very compliant, I went in for the kiss. She verbally resists, but her voice says she loves it. I kiss her on the face and neck several times while she is still on the phone waiting to talk. I do this 2 or 3 times and keep teasing.

She asks me if I want to come with the next venue, which I had just been at earlier. Not a bad place, has talent, I may have headed back anyways.

Her 2 "friends" pop out on the sidewalk to join us, a couple, both blonde. Early 30s. The girl immediately asks my chick where she found me. I say I rolled out of the gutter, and off we go. At the next venue I start seeing that the dude in the couple acts a little strange and looks sort of nerdy and off putting. I can't tell but his behavior is off. I buy shots for me and my chick. I later get a beer in return. We hit the dance floor and I keep groping her ass and physically attack.

After some cigarettes outside we leaving the venue and they suggest going back to the couple's place. I was pissed. I asked my chick to blaze at my place 3 blocks away. Now we are taking a cab a mile or 2 away to go to some other house. I feel a good enough vibe I go with it.

This is when things get weird.

In the cab minivan ride the German wife is shotgun, I am sitting bitch in the way back, German husband and my chick are in the middle 2 seats.

I look down and see the guy's had on the inner thigh of my chick and her not really resisting, but looking amused. I am wondering what I got myself into.

We get to their house and I learned the couple is German-born and that they barely knew my chick. They were friends of friends that just met that night. The Germans had been drinking since noon that day and were near blacked out and I couldn't tell.

At the German house the wife is egging us on to take shots with her. The guy takes his hat and glasses off. He has dark rings under his eyes and his hair is slicked back. He sits on the couch very out of it.

He went from off-putting nerdy type to shady druggie in mere seconds.

We smoke cigarettes outside and my chick dumps all this info on me and I tell her I saw the guy's hand in the taxi. This couple is trying to get us into a 4-some. The guy low and behold appears wearing nothing but his boxers outside and is acting pretty weird, but still not to the point I just wanted to ditch. As my girl is inside with the German guy I can see them in the window chatting. The wife is out front with me and I grope her to test my theory. She giggles as I grope her ass and chest.

She tells me we shouldn't leave and have to stay.

My chick has to be somewhat down with the situation just for coming along.

I contemplate this 4-some scenario. I can get 2 new bangs in one night. But I am sharing with weird German guy with dark rings under his eyes. The wife is blonde, blue eyed, 6'0" decent body, but a plain and almost somewhat masculine face. Also early 30's which is old for my taste. If she was all dolled up with make up, hair, a dress, heels and looked more fuck-worthy I probably woulda talked my chick into doing it.

I could have stayed and try to plan last man standing hoping the German dude would pass out and try to fuck both, seemed like a long shot.

I talk to my chick she finally agrees to get a cab with me to my place. We laugh with the cabbie as I ask him if he has ever had to dodge a German 4-some.

At my place bang has no LMR, no drinks necessary. Good bang. Ended up going raw for most of it. I am developing bad habits. Girl agreed to take plan B says she is iffy on birth control use.

In the early morning as I let her out the door to the taxi outside my place I shout "Walk of shame! Walk of shame! Walk of shame!" she gives me the middle finger over her shoulder.

Should I try to set up a 4-some with her and the Germans?

Sidenote: This is why I dig SB for such a small city. Tons of transplants, and a good handful of Europeans. I banged a South African, Singaporian here. Gamed a Norwegian. Met Germans and others etc..

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread