rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else get depressed when they see a stunning girl?

Anyone else get depressed when they see a stunning girl?

Here's where I think the depression comes from:

You attribute any failure to some rationalization, but you have no idea what qualifies as a good or bad rationalization.

For example,

"I'm not good looking" (and therefore I cannot approach/sex/wife that girl)

might be just as handicapping a thought as

"I have a board meeting in ten minutes." (and therefore I cannot approach/sex/wife that girl)

You could easily argue to skip the board meeting, have a ten minute chat, insta-date at a coffee shop, and get the bang. Or you could argue how important that board meeting is to making money, having a strongly defined career, etc. Not knowing what is 'right' or what option to choose makes you depressed. The power of young pussy makes even CEOs question what they are doing.

You realize that you have no objective idea what constitutes a good rationale for doing the approach. You soon realize you have no objective idea how your actions correlate with the results you want. I bet every CEO thinks at one point: " Teenage girls are banging soccer players. I want to bang teenage girls. How did I get here?"

You need to make the mental jump from "I have no idea how my actions correlate with the results I want" to "No man has an idea how their actions correlate to the results they want."

Acknowledging this doesn't mean you are an anarchist, if you have to make the next step, which is thinking "I have no idea how my actions correlate with the results I want, but I believe they are worthy to deserve the results I want."

That is probably the foundational evolution for confidence as an evolutionary biological trait. It is why even surf bums living on government checks can be sexy. Why people remember the names of bums like Jesus Christ; a carpenter declared himself King of the universe, and gave tautologically confident reasoning why it is true.

Such is the nature of female choosiness.

You are right that there is no right answer. This is the struggle of civilization, which seeks to curtail female sexual choice, because women believe in confidence more than achievement.

Messages In This Thread