rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much English & Italian thirsty hordes have screwed RIGA, Latvia?

How much English & Italian thirsty hordes have screwed RIGA, Latvia?

Quote:Quote:

What I've noticed about EE girls is that most of them expect 1-2 dates before they sleep with you. Almost all of my lays in Europe have happened this way. Maybe I could be gaming them better

I wonder if you're making EE a lot harder that it is. I can only speak for Poland, but one-night stands are just as easy for me as in America (if not easier) using more of a direct/caveman game. I'm talking girls in the 6-8 range... great bodies, cute faces, but no supermodels. If you're using indirect American game, I can see why it would take longer. I've heard other guys report of Poland, so my experience is more of a outlier, but it shows why one guy can "kill it" while the other is convinced it's impossible. This is how I felt about Argentina, but apparently some guys do well there.

Also EE has over a dozen countries, so by grouping it in this way you assume it's all the same. It's like saying "South American girls" when we know there are wide variations. You may want to be more specific about which countries instead of just saying "EE".

Maybe I could be gaming them better, but I think many of these girls, if they hear, "I'm in town for three months," their first thought isn't going to be, "Oh cool, I can fuck him now," it's going to be, "Oh, my new American boyfriend, let's go on some dates this week!"

Haven't experienced this. When I say I live here, the chances of a ONS go up dramatically. A girl would be more interested in dating you instead of fucking if you're putting out a slow-paced, provider vibe.

The more I travel around, the more I realize that if you truly want to tap into the quality anywhere, you need minimum two weeks and preferably a month or more. I'm finding it harder and harder to take any guy seriously who pops through a town for 2-3 days and says he "killed it" there

Be careful... just because you're not killing it doesn't mean other guys aren't. We're all different, so a country I may bomb at may be heaven for another guy. It sounds like you've made up your mind that it's impossible to consistently pull good quality without the conditions you've ascribed.

I remember when Tg3 was saying that he was getting laid every night in Poland. We (including me) called him a troll. But with my experience I believe he was being truthful.

Messages In This Thread