rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

good looking loser post on limitations of studying game online

good looking loser post on limitations of studying game online

Quote: (03-21-2014 11:16 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2014 08:22 AM)bacan Wrote:  

WIA you're a good poster .. Just share your opinion

I'm not trying to get all meltdown and head out like the homey Hencredible...

But

Sure GLL's advice might be sales copy, preaching to the converted, but

HE'S WRONG.
HE'S DEAD WRONG.
HE'S WRONGER THAN LINDY WEST IN A PAIR OF LULULEMON'S

And for the various people talking about how game hasn't been defined, lemme define it for you

Game is what you do and say to make a girl do what you want her to do.

Period.

The term "game" doesn't come from a book written by Neil Strauss.

They "borrowed" it, like they borrowed everything else from an underworld that celebrates game. They probably heard it once removed via hip hop. The fact that most people think they came up with "Who Lies More, men or women" means that most of these sorry idiots never watched Chris Rock's 1996 Comedy Special Bring the Pain.

Now lemme get off that soap box, and get on a different one.

If men had to meet some arbitrary "threshold of physical attractiveness" the human race would grind to a fucking halt. (well everywhere that doesn't have arranged marriages)

More importantly, if you can't bang a chick because you don't meet her "threshold of attractiveness"

Guess what partner? YOU DON'T HAVE GAME.

Game doesn't mean you say some magic words and Gisele Bundchen magically appears and falls to her knees.

For you fuckers who believe in 9's and 10's, Game means that you can punch way above your fighting weight, your sexual marketplace value.

And seriously, how is he gonna diss Mystery and Style for weird complicated canned routines and then come up with a phrase, "threshold of attractiveness"

Just cause you have muscles, doesn't mean you're not a nerd.

People who fall for his line of bullshit, really don't pay attention to the world around them, and really don't pay attention to the women they fuck, or the women in their lives.

Seriously, people don't think that their little blonde chick has never fucked a guy that didn't have 6 figure income and 6 pack abs?

They don't see their girlfriends, sisters, aunts, cousins, moms falling for guys that aren't Brad Clooney, or George Pitt?

Next new bitch you fuck, get her to tell you about all the skanky shit she's done, and her boyfriends, and her jump offs. Ever fucked a fat guy? White guy? Black guy? Jew? dude with bad breath? A short guy?

Run through your little list of "I bet she would never fuck a _____" and find out the truth.

YOU WILL BE AMAZED. Or disheartened. But the truth is, these bitches got raging hormones. It will really fuck with you to realize that it's not just this one bitch in your bed, it's every woman you know.

And unless you're a silverback gorilla with the ability to use the internet, MISS ME WITH THAT ALPHA THIS, BETA THAT, OMEGA THIS, SIGMA BULLSHIT. Men that are good with women, aren't necessarily good with men. And men that can lead other men, usually don't have a clue when it comes to women.

So lemme start you non-believers on a self-test on whether you have game.

Can you talk to a bitch?
Can you get her to stop being a bitch?
Can you make her laugh?
Can you make her get silly?
Can you call a bitch out?
Can you correct her?
Can you teach her?
Can you guide her?
Can you make her mad, and then make her smile?

If so, you might have game.
If not, you might not have game yet.

But if you think that you've got to meet some imaginary threshold of attractiveness...there's no hope for you. You clearly don't get it. Might as well stick to your niche and maximize that shit.

If you want to look like the Incredible Hulk and pull muscle sluts, cool.

If you want to look like a strung out on heroin drummer from a neo-glam dance rock band and pull hipster chicks that aspire to to be Suicide girls, do that.

You'd still be better learning game, and not relying on social familiarity, alcohol and tight logistics.

Game, for the most part, all you're doing is talking to her. You're seeing the true person that she is. You're looking past the make up, the high heels, the reverse slit dress, the liquor, and all of that camouflage.

Now a I know a number of you want to go back and forth with me, talking about various impossible situations, looking for some kind of logical trap or verbal conundrum, on some, "AHA, I'VE GOT YOU CORNERED WITH WORDS"

I'm not getting involved in any of that.
This thread angers me so much, that I'm not going to open this thread again.

You can either believe some dude on the internet, me or GLL, or you can look around your world and take notice of the massive variety in a guys that pull, and who girls will fuck.

If you take your blinders off, you'll see the real possibilities.

That's the true red pill of game.

It's not that feminists control the world, it's that these guys are fucking these hot chicks based on what they say. Not what they have, not what they look like, but what they say.

WIA

Brilliant post. Repped.

Messages In This Thread