rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance

I've noticed the chicks who were shown-off to earlier by the younger pilot said he smoked cigarettes during the flight, AS WELL AS having people in the cabin against regulations.

Dude was a stupid fuck-up. Smoking cigs around switches on which hundreds of people's lives depend, tarring them up, you also have to have SOMETHING TO LIGHT THE CIGS WITH like a butane lighter....

Some kind of fire leaving them with limited control and navigation sounds like the most likely explanation I've heard do far, I am not a pilot however.

Also some unfortunate combo-- front tire on fire, idiot co-pilot not responding well to emergency, older pilot becoming ill....

And if the airline knew about that crap with the chicks in the cockpit AND smoking in the cockpit post 9/11, and didn't fire him-- they are a fuckup airline as well and thus who knows what other shit was lax.

Messages In This Thread