rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drug addict, degenerate, disheveled, unemployed Game

Drug addict, degenerate, disheveled, unemployed Game

Quote: (03-18-2014 03:06 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

You should understand that alpha males come in unlimited forms

I agree. That is something I really believe in.

Any man can appear "alpha" in the eyes of a woman. He could be a drug addict, loser, broke bum.

He just has to find a woman with the right set of "eyes".

Also, just because he has a decent looking chick doesn't mean that he is "alpha".

Some chicks prefer a "loser" with potential over an actual alpha.

It's like a project for them. Or, they have motherly instinct to protect. Or, they don't feel they deserve or can handle an alpha. It's common.

Okay, now I am officially over-thinking this!

I honestly believe that there is no such thing as "alphas" or betas". It's a man made term that tries to describe animal behavior. It was never really intended to be used for humans.

I only say this..

Some men have a skill set and logistical set up that allows them to get girls.

Other men DO NOT have a skill set and logistical set up that allows them to get girls.

That's all I would say.

Quote: (03-18-2014 03:21 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Girls aren't attracted to men who are the most honorable, upstanding, productive, deserving, kind, or whatever--they're attracted to whoever gets their pussy wet,

That's because these are all very subjective terms.

1500 years ago, in many societies, it was considered "honorable" to massacre your enemies and remove their gene pool from earth.

Today, that would be considered a war crime.

"upstanding" -- What does that even mean? Law abiding? Ethical? Moral?

In Roman times, it was legal to own slaves, beat your wife, carry weapons, and use prostitutes.

Nowadays, if you do those things, you will go to jail.

"productive", "deserving", "kind" -- A "productive" and "kind" man deserves more pussy???

Theoretically speaking, that might make sense. But, that is your idea. That is not nature.

You are trying to inject your values into nature. You want nature to respond to your man made concepts.

I do the opposite, I adjust myself to fit in with nature. I don't expect nature to fit in with me.

Quote: (03-18-2014 03:21 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

The truth hurts sometimes.

It can also be very refreshing.

I'm not trying to argue with you, just friendly debate.

Messages In This Thread