rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drug addict, degenerate, disheveled, unemployed Game

Drug addict, degenerate, disheveled, unemployed Game

I have noticed over the years something that is increasingly common and wanted to know if any forum members have ever fit this type and how to utilize it to your advantage.

Some of the baddest bitches I've seen out at night are with guys that are hook, line, and sinker drug addict, degenerate, and look completely unemployable.

This is SoCal referenced, but may be applicable other places I do not know.

Tonight out I saw a guy.

5'10 maybe, unkempt week or two week beard growth, unkempt hair, backwards trucker hat, lazy style, doesn't look like he works out at all. Just looked like an alcoholic / drug abuser. Looked like he hadn't showered in days. Light dark circles under his eyes, just functioning.

He had a knockout that had no piercings, no tatts, beautiful upper class white girl with long flowing blonde hair that he controlled like a remote control car.

He would grab her by her sweater or even her hair to drag her to wherever he pleased. He spanked her hard whenever he wanted. He poured some beer down the front of her panties and shorts to soak her vagina just to fuck with her. She was his. All over him. He gave no fucks about anything. I cannot even imagine the anguish her future husband would experience if he saw video tape of this.

Whenever I see this, which seems to be more and more common as the provider role is eroding to nothingness, I sometimes question all the hard work of getting it together and building classic value (dressing well, working out, looking sharp).

This reminds me of the movie Choke and Sam Rockwell's character.

Has anyone ever been at this point in their life and been drowning in top shelf tail? Ex-addict, ex-dealer, trust-fund kid that doesn't give a fuck? Lower class background with nothing to lose?

Seeing this success always irks me into thinking I may be putting hard work in instead of smart work by not putting up a front that I am one of these guys.

I have never witnessed hot girls pine away so much as for a fuck-up type that doesn't give 2 shits about about them.

In college I was a small time drug addict and had a 6.5 GF so not hot, but she was obsessed with me when I did drugs, flaked and lied to her and put drug and alcohol abuse above her. She brought me food to my community service hours after getting caught with drugs. She brought me presents. She called and texted me to come over all the time. Was willing to do anything in bed. The minute I started to clean up my act to actually not fail out of college she became more disinterested. It took MUCH more game to get her to have no strings attached sex when we were on again off again. When I was into drugs I just would text or call and her jubilation was very apparent and willingness to do anything for me. She was not a bad girl. She was a church girl, upper middle class, no tatts, no piercings, strong family values, loved babysitting, loves kids more than anything, wanted a family etc... top of her class in high school, full ride to a good and expensive college.

I have tried substituting "I am busy" or the "I do interesting things and am an interesting man that is very aloof", or "I like dating whoever, I am not settling down with you right now..." all the more classic ways to build interest completely pale in comparison to drug addict, alcoholic, degenerate, unemployable, broken, unsuccessful game.

Anyone else have experience and could share some tips on projecting this same aura to have girls clawing to get in your life and give you mind-blowing sex just to stay in your presence?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread