rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manila, Cebu, and Davao Trip Report

Manila, Cebu, and Davao Trip Report

I banged two virgins 2 nights in a row in the Phils. I ended up getting into somewhat of a LTR with the first one. The second one was from Japan and called me crying 3 hours after having sex cause she thought she was pregnant. She didn't want money or anything she was just freaking out. She went to the doc and got the next day pills or whatever.

I almost banged another virgin in the Phils. Possibly one of the hottest girls I messed with there.... but she put up some mean LMR and after the ease of banging all the other girls I told her I had no time for that bullshit and kicked her out...... Looking back now I should have tried a little harder...... but trying hard in the Philippines is a oxymoron.

A lot of the girls I messed with in the Phils only had a few partners. When I asked them why most of them pretty much said logistics. Everyone there lives at home till forever with the whole damn family. Not a lot of chances to get it on under those circumstances.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread