rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

Ok. So there are no consequences for women...

What are you going to do about it? The problem is well known to us all but unless we start coming up with solutions we are just as doomed as these women.

I have an idea: What if the Russian language became a go to solution for the manosphere? What if we could make it so knowing Russian became just as essential as working out and generating wealth?
It makes sense that Russian could be an essential part of being a Red Pill man. Think about it... if all of us could speak or communicate in Russian it would be an ace up our sleeves:
- Knowing Russian as a western man would make Russian the universal language for Red Pill men everywhere.
- Knowing Russian avails us an alternative life in another part of the world, one which we were denied from birth.
- Anytime we choose we can head to eastern Europe or Russia and resume our lives.

I wonder if we could figure out a way to contribute to a program where we can all learn Russian in our own time... Does anyone have links to university lectures of 101 classes? I only recently memorized Cyrillic and I hate using pimsleur and all these other online programs. I learn best from taking notes and attending lectures to follow up with assignments in my own time

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Messages In This Thread