rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

There are consequences for everybody. They just may not be the consequences that people in the manosphere want. Samseau is right that there will be no great reckoning.

However, I also think that the manosphere overstates, or at least misstates, the problem. Marriage is still very much alive and well among the college-educated middle and upper middle classes. The main difference is that people get married closer to 30 than 20. And in those extra years that women are spending being single, I don't think there is as much slutting it up as people think. The sort of shit you read on Jezebel or Salon or Vice or whatever, is mostly bullshit. Those chicks are fronting. Plus, internet feminism is a very small corner of a larger world in which most upper middle class women aren't spending their nights fucking DJs.

It's like that thread about the chick who felt shamed by her gynecologist, people were guessing her notch count at 80 and above. It was probably more like 15. It's cool for chicks to pretend that they are slutting it up right now, but most of them aren't really built for it. They are mostly about attention whoring, not actual whoring. Every once in a while you come across a chick who really is about that life and you can spot the difference. Real recognize real, as the saying go.

I'm talking about the upper middle class world. Among the working class and the poor, it's a bit different.

Messages In This Thread