rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homebase in Hamburg-What are my options?

Homebase in Hamburg-What are my options?

Quote: (11-19-2011 08:57 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

You should read my datasheet on Europe. I wrote it a while ago, and from the perspective of a black dude living here. A few points if I may:

Go to the fachhochschule as soon and as often as you can and learn to speak German. It helps and German girls think black American guys who speak German are so adorably cute [Image: banana.gif]

Most Germans will assume you're African, and some Germans will assume that you are a poor African. Most Africans will also assume you're African LOL. America is usually the last country that comes to mind when people see black folks here. In any case, some Africans get a bad rap here for whatever reason, maybe from selling drugs or from posters of poor Africa nations plastered all over the walls here. To separate yourself from this mentality quickly, always roll out in immaculate style and speak English unless you're gaming a girl who can't speak English. A lot of African brothers here lie and say they're from the states. I don't recommend this, because if you meet a real American out there it could make you look incongruent and like a liar. Number 2 on the German list of things they hate, right above show offs.

German chicks aren't hung up on how big your apartment is, so if you live in the dorm you can still get loads of pussy. Just be careful, German people in general are VERY nosy and will be all up in your business, so if you're known as the guy who always brings girls home you'll get hated on by the people in your building. Keep that to a minimum. Actually come to think of it, I don't think you can avoid that LOL. Germans I've met have a stereotype of black men being poonhounds anyway so if you bring just one home I can imagine the rumors already starting. So I can't help you there lol.
. The pussy will come to you guaranteed. And German pussy my friend is top notch.

Anyway hope this helps.

Holy shit.. I backtracked and Repped you.
This post is years old but spot on.

German chicks loved me and I got the ( youre german is cute) dozens of times.

I had a single bed for a good month before I upgraded..and I banged and slepted with chicks on that single bed. They didnt mind sleeping over. ( I got the bigger bed for me though)
But at first dudes in the house gave me thumbs up.. But I slowly realized a couple of them didn't like it..one dude even started rumors and stopped talking to me.( he lived in the room next door..he probably heard to many nights of love making)

Africans did think I was african.
Every countries people would come talk to me in their language thinking I was one of them..I had to explain that I wasnt.
its odd..that more than one african from other countries told me that I should look deeper in my history..because i really had features that made them think i might be related.

I'm gonna be moving back to Germany pretty soon. Third time to pull some euro action

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread