rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London ON wingman

London ON wingman

I would agree with most of your points Cafe Mocha

I would however disagree when you say gatsby has an older crowd. A bunch of underagers go their and 19-21 year olds mostly. Its definitely a young crowd. Older crowd would be Joe Kools, mollies, and Thorny devils, while jacks can vary a lot with age and are hard on I.Ds, and younger crowd is typically found at JBR, Gatsby's, and even Ceeps sometimes. Hank he says Gatsby is a relatively new spot which is true so I dont know why you brought up the point that its not that new. Also, frog is pretty bad these days.

Monday: Jacks is the best
Tuesday: Nothing is that good on a Tuesday
Wednesday: Jacks and JBR are the best
Thursdays: Ceeps is the best spot IMO, while cobra can be a hit or miss (sometimes its really good), also jacks is not that bad as a back up option.
Friday: Any bar will be good. I think JBR is best however (really hot girls, dressed up nicely, and its really busy), although gatsby is a good 2nd choice.
Saturday: Again, any bar will be good. Gatsby is really good on saturday, all tho JBR is a good 2nd choice.

If lines are too long, jacks is always a good 2nd option. However it doesnt have as sexy girls as JBR or Gatsby.

Messages In This Thread