rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Atheist Group Forces Mother To Remove Roadside Cross For Deceased Son

Atheist Group Forces Mother To Remove Roadside Cross For Deceased Son

I don't get people who get apparent PTSD all of a sudden when they see a cross.

I've tried to put myself in their shoes and I simply can't relate. When I'm in Taiwan, it's common for me to see Taoist shrines, Buddhist temples, and items associated with Chinese folk religion all over the place and even though I am not associated with any of those religions/beliefs (though I do find them interesting and enjoy learning about them) I can't say the sight of those things offend me.

During Ramadan there's a certain highway fairly close to my area where a local Muslim group will put up a billboard that says "Have A Blessed Ramadan" which does not bother me in the slightest bit.

Have you guys ever noticed that when it comes to putting up Nativity scenes during Christmas and the like it's pretty much always these atheists groups that get their panties in a wad? Why don't members of other religions throw fits over it? Shouldn't they be feeling as "excluded"?

Messages In This Thread