rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game requires a lot of energy

Game requires a lot of energy

Anytime you acquire new territory, it takes energy. It takes energy to move to a new place and develop new friendships, new bonds, new relationships.

To minimalise this, game must become a part of your every day routine. If you are a social person and you live in a city with friendly people, this becomes easy. Sex becomes a byproduct of these social interactions. Some people enjoy putting themselves in the traffic areas.
If you are an introvert, you may find interacting with people emotionally taxing. I personally find interacting with people who don't interest me, emotionally exhausting.

When I lived in Toronto, I weeded out flakes with my living location. I lived right near the city core, with maybe five clubs within walking distance from me and MULTIPLE bars. I would invite lizards to a place near me.
I would maybe shower and lie in my boxer shorts with my clothes out, waiting for her to call and say she is at the station or near the bar.
Only then, would I put my clothes on. If not, I would either go to sleep or wait for my friends to call (which they always did) to go out hunting.
This didn't take much energy and allowed me to weed through flakes efficiently.

Another important thing is to look for is fielding for IOI's in YOUR city. 80 percent of your casual interaction should involve capitalising on those who are actually interested in you so that when you do engage in convo, they are helping you along instead of having you do ALL the work yourself to get her interested.
Gaming a lizard who is interested in you is much easier than breaking through an ice queen.

PERSONAL EXAMPLE OF IOI RECOGNITION

An example of IOI recognition is, I remember going to a club across the road where I lived one night and just playing watchmen for a bit. I noticed a lizard hold a glance at me and I told one of my boys that I am going in.
When I got closer, I noticed that she had a tongue ring. This immediately signalled freak and enabled me to have more confidence that I would break through.
I spoke to her and asked her for a dance moving in to grab her at the same time. She told me not to touch her waist in an semi aggressive fashion but I knew it was just shyt test.
Cut a long story short, I banged her a week later.

I think a lot of times, guys spend a lot of energy trying to game lizards that are not into them. I think that should only take 20 percent of investment at most.

PERCENTAGES OF INVESTMENT

In Toronto, I used to game with some older guys..one was a Guyanese cat in his mid 40s and another was a Jamaican cat in his early 40s. The Guyanese guy spent 1% investment in lizards who didn't give IOI and he was done for the night and the Jamaican guy spent 0% in lizards with no IOI.
I observed this for years..I raved with them for about 2 years with the frequency bumping up to almost weekly during warmer months.

So in summary, working out in which situations and when to divulge energy, is how gaming can become less taxing.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread