rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey

Turkey

Still pretty conservative

I remember having a drink with this girl in Istanbul and she said that it is completely impossible to meet and bang a Turkish girl in Turkey in the same day and that, in eastern turkey, there is no sex before marriage

The funny thing is, when she told me this, I had met and banged a Turkish girl (same day) just two days prior. When I told her, she was astonished. At first she thought the girl could not possibly be Turkish but, when I told her 'yeah she is turkish' her reaction was 'wow, I would like to meet that girl and shake her hand because it is VERY brave to do something like that in Turkey'.

So, yeah, even in Istanbul, its pretty conservative. I even met a smoking hot 26 year old Turkish girl who was still a virgin. Apparently, its not that un-usual to meet guys and girls of that age who are virgins.

Summary - Turkish guys are the biggest cockblocking dickheads you will ever meet and banging a Turkish girl in Turkey is not the mission imposible that some people say it is but, even with game, it is quite difficult.

Messages In This Thread