rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Best of Every Nationality

The Best of Every Nationality

Quote: (06-21-2011 09:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Dominicans are NOT gamers: lying to women Left and right and buying your way into pussy is not game!

Dominicans fuck 3 women at a time, but only because the guy lies his ass off and they all get busted all the time. That's game? Nop!

However, Dominican women are easy lays. Go to Argentina and try that shit.
Mixx

That reminds me of the Dominican cats I met in Cordoba and Buenos Aires, these guys lived in Argentina and were having a very hard time cracking the local women.

So apparently, Dominican game does not work well in Argentina. But then again what game does work well in Argentina? I must be a slut magnet then, because I have average game and managed two snl's there without breaking a sweat, not model quality but solid 6's.This seems to be a common theme among most guys on the forum that las argentinas are superdifficult. Is Argentina the lithmus test for game then?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread