rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Best of Every Nationality

The Best of Every Nationality

Quote: (06-21-2011 09:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

No disrespect man, but I grew up with many Dominicans up in washignton heights and even hung out with Toño Rosario and back in the 90's, so I know how Dominicans are NOT gamers: lying to women Left and right and buying your way into pussy is not game!

Mixx

Non taken dude and i agree that shit isnt game and that does happen.I was speaking more on the mentality and culture,Most arent really pushed into marriage(unless they want a visa lmao) and the whole "white house picket fence " thing.The aggressive alpha thing is there which many lack but they could use some help on the things you have pointed out also.

Not sure what you mean about the lying though.Ive heard a shit load of stories and many of these bitches know they have a women and kids at home.Yeah mofos get busted all the time,but i still think that mentality is ahead of a lot of others just needs some tweaking.and dominicans buying women shit to get in there pants is usually shit the drug dealers do.I'll admit though there are a lot of beta tendencies.. bachata is all i have to say lol.Most of it is crying over women etc..grew up around that though so i kind of like it,just cant get too into it lol

Messages In This Thread