rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Are More Nurturing: Mother tries to

Women Are More Nurturing: Mother tries to

Quote: (03-08-2014 07:56 PM)Vroom Wrote:  

I'm not sure there's anything lower than killing your own kids, but women will always be somewhat excused from responsibility.

At least they survived - there are thousands of cases of women going over the edge, and for some reason, drowning them seems to be their method of choice.

But as fucked up as this case is, it's got nothing on a case from my city a few years ago, which still blows my mind.

Quote:Quote:

A woman convicted of fatally stabbing her 15-month-old daughter has walked free from a Perth court after a judge said she had suffered enough.

Nicole Frances Bryan, 23, stabbed her daughter Chenelle with a long-bladed kitchen knife as she was cradled in the arms of her father,
Geoffrey Miller, at their Dawesville home, south of Perth, in March last year.

On Friday the Supreme Court was told the pair had a four-year history of domestic disputes in which Miller had been violent towards Bryan, but she seldom notified police and would not heed advice to lodge an official complaint against her de facto husband.

She told police she had targeted Miller in the attack and accidentally stabbed her daughter.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/mother...z2vQFT1Y7U

That's right folks - she walked free for stabbing her baby daughter to death, on the grounds that she was "only" trying to stab the babys father. Not sure how "abusive" he could possibly have been with a baby in his arms, but white knights wouldn't concern themselves with such trivial details.

Jesus, I found another news article that had comments, and like 80% of the comment section is actually sympathetic to the woman. I think banning violent video games is making Australians nutty or something.

Messages In This Thread