rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

State your preferences, get the boot from OKCupid

State your preferences, get the boot from OKCupid

Quote: (03-08-2014 10:01 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

The "experiment" could have more thorough if it had been a multi-stage rocket. Like only starting with the "only Asians" preference. Let that fly for a week and then gradually adding more preferences getting progressively more geared on excluding feminist whales.

I guess. But can't I write whatever I want in my profile whenever I want?

Quote: (03-08-2014 10:22 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Well in fairness this profile reads like what it is -- something that was written by a manosphere guy to troll feminists rather than an actual profile. It just checks off all these criteria (all perfectly valid of course) a little too neatly and does not give off the feeling of reality. So it's not too surprising it got red-flagged, I think they knew they were being trolled.

I don't know about that. I've been a member for years on OKC, I live in San Francisco and I there's nothing in my profile that would indicate that I could be a troll. It isn't a new account or anything like that.

Also, I'm sure I'm not only one experimenting with hard qualification in their profiles, trying to get women to jump through hoops before even messaging. Seems like the troll thing would be hard to justify.

Messages In This Thread