rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls flaking as a cue to go more direct

Girls flaking as a cue to go more direct

Quote: (03-06-2014 03:11 AM)soup Wrote:  

In America these days, game has essentially boiled down attraction. The rest is just don't fuck it up game.

You have to make yourself as attractive as you can possibly be before anything happens. It's all very black and white these days. I don't think you can convince a girl, over a long period of time, to fuck you. After a while, she's going to asses things and deduce that if she was really attracted to you, "it" would have happened already. If "it" hasn't happened already, then she will file you away to the friendzone.

Soup I know you are from NYC and I think you hit the nail on the head. NYC can be very frustrating or very elating. Girls are not open to being gamed - they are like men in that they will decide whether they are attracted to you in 5 seconds. So when one hooks immediately there is an ego boost where you think your game is tight - but really they are just attracted to you.

I think maybe the only test of game in NYC is the top tier talent - the really attractive girls who men are too afraid to approach in real life - or day game. The others are swamped in baldfaced come-ons from hundreds of men and have their pick of whoever attracts them.

Messages In This Thread